The original SNES is has a very common flaw. Brittle power ports! This service will replace the broken power port with a new rear power panel. Additional refurbishment options can be included with this service. Read below for more information.
Note: The listing is for working SNES consoles. Not for "blank screen" or other major audio/video problems.
- Replace broken power port on SNES console. Broken power input jacks is very common. Full rear replacement panels will be installed. (This service is not for the snes mini / jr)
- Game slot & ports cleaned.
- Motherboard checked for issues via SNES testing software and other methods. All ports and switches are cleaned.
- Clean the Console Shell. Can remove most marks and stains. This will not remove heavy sun faded yellowing.
- (Optional) Region fix: Upgrades the SNES to play Super Famicom games from Japan.
Warning: Heavily yellowed SNES consoles are very brittle. The chances of breakage during transit or during servicing is very high. Please keep this in mind when shipping a deep yellow SNES console here. Shell swapping may be a smarter option.
Please visit our F.A.Q page for information on Ordering, Shipping, Delivery and other useful tips.