Released in August 1982 the ColecoVision offered near-arcade-quality graphics and gaming style along with the means to expand the system's basic hardware.
The original Console is seldom found in perfect working condition. I offer many repair + upgrade services.
Why Upgrade the ColecoVision?
The console had very poor RF video quality. Many new TV's will not recognize the RF signal from vintage consoles. With this upgrade your sound and video will be much better.
- Made with 1% high tolerance blue metal film resistors.
- Custom made PCB that looks wonderful!
- Comes with hookup-wire & 3 RCA jacks.
- Simple to install. No components need to be removed from the Colecovision during installation.
- Kit with Gold Jacks
- Kit with Silver Jacks.
- Kit without Jacks: Can be used in combination with this cable and single 3.5mm jack method. Less holes need drilling in the consoles. Click here
Basic Tools You Will Need:
- Soldering Iron and Solder
- Wire Cutters/Strippers
- Drill with 1/4″ and 1/8″ bit
- Philips Screwdriver
NTSC Instructions can be viewed here. Installation requires basic soldering skills. Honestly the most difficult parts is drilling straight holes for the jacks. Only purchase this kit if you are familiar with installing diy kits & drilling holes in plastic. PAL instructions are not available from my website but basic info can be provided per request.