Super Nintendo SNES Upgrade + RGB Vertical line FIX Service
is on back order
The original SNES is a classic system with RGB output from the factory. RGB video quality can vary greatly between motherboard variations. Many have faint vertical lines in the center frame. Other versions have blurred RGB video. With this service each SNES will be brought to its full potential.
Note: The listing is for working SNES consoles. Not for "blank screen" or other major audio/video problems.
1. Improve the video by removing the common center vertical lines. Usually seen against black backgrounds on early SNES consoles.
2. Game slot is cleaned in a ultrasonic cleaner. Some revision are not removable, these will be cleaned with different methods.
3. Install additional filter capacitors or bypass kit. Restored CSYNC for 1Chip-03 motherboards.
4. Motherboard checked for issues + SNES testing software ran. All ports and switches are cleaned.
5. Upgrade the console to also play Super Famicom games from Japan.
6. Upgrade the aging voltage regulator.
7. (Deluxe Service) Replace LED with different color. Post your color choice in the order checkout notes.
8. (Deluxe Service) Clean and Polish the Case. Can remove most marks and stains. This will not remove heavy sun faded yellowing.
9. (Deluxe Service) Certain motherboard revisions such as the 1Chip model will have a RGB bypass amp installed. Use this service for 1chip consoles.