Why Upgrade the 32x? The original 32x system had poor composite video quality. With this upgrade your sound and video will be much more crisp and clear.
- Made with quality components & high tolerance metal film resistor.
- Custom made PCB that looks wonderful.
- Makes installation easy and clean.
I have several versions to choose from:
- Assembled PCB kit with SVIDEO jack and wire.
- Assembled PCB kit with SVIDEO jack, wire, and audio RCA jacks
- Assembled PCB kit with SVIDEO jack, wire, and audio RCA jacks + Composite jack and switch (switch needed if wanting composite and svideo output)
Basic Tools You Will Need
- Soldering Iron and Solder
- Wire Cutters/Strippers
- Drill with 1/2" & 1/4″
Installation is easy but requires basic soldering skills. Honestly the most difficult parts is drilling straight holes for the jacks and removing a small resistor from the 32x motherboard. Only purchase this kit if you are familiar with drilling 1/2" and 1/4" holes in plastic.
Instructions are under development and not available (from retrofixes) at this time. We do have images and links to other resources that detail the install. This infomation will be emailed if requested. At this time I do not have detailed images on Svideo or RCA jack hole drilling. That part is in your hands.