NES-101 AV MOD RCA & LED NTSC Upgrade NTSC Kit
The NES Toploader was a great console but only offered RF connection. Composite upgrade is a simple and affordable method of bypassing or removing RF.
- Professionally manufactured PCB.
- Very Clear Step by step instructions included.
- Select from complete DIY kits or bare kits without RCA jacks.
- Optional LED and Enhanced Audio versions available.
Drilling holes in the case is optional! I always prefer not altering the case. Bare Kits (without RCA jacks) are available for custom port installations. This method requires more advanced DIY skills. The RF box needs to be removed (no instructions provided)
View my other listings for custom multiports and RCA rear drop-in panels. Very popular items.
- Or use the TRRS jack and custom cable.
Security Bit 4.5 mm to open NES (in my store)
Phillips screw driver
Soldering Iron and Solder
Drill with 1/4" bit & 3mm bit
NTSC Instructions can be found here: