Note: This service is for working NES consoles (powers on, boots games). Broken consoles will need repairs. Please contact us about repairs before ordering.
Included in Basic Service:
- Region Upgrade (homebrew & famicom games will now play on your NES)
- Clean and check all controller, video and audio ports.
- Clean and Adjust 72 pin connector (better game reading) If the 72pin needs replacement a new aftermarket unit will be installed. Please note: You will eventually need a new or readjusted 72pin connector after our refurbishment. It's a NES design flaw. Installing a BLW device is the best solution and suggested option.
Included in Deluxe Service:
- Includes everything from the Basic Service and more.
- Full recapping. All capacitors will be replaced.
- Clean NES shell and remove most stains.
- LED color change if desired.
- Install a BLW device if desired (must be shipped with your console)
Please note: the original NES has a design flaw with the 72pin connector. You will eventually need a new or readjusted 72pin connector after our refurbishment. Installing a BLW device is the best and suggested option.
Before Ordering: Please visit our F.A.Q page for information on Ordering, Shipping, Delivery and other useful tips.