UltraHDMI Nintendo N64 1080p HDMI Mod Upgrade Service (Sold Out)
is on back order
Note: This is a high demand item yet very limited. There is no signup list or restock notification system. First Come First Served.
Please visit the F.A.Q page before contacting us regarding this item.
Every N64 shipped here will be tested before & after the HDMI kit is installed. I want to insure these N64s are reliable running machines. All caps are checked for issues and replaced if necessary. Motherboard is cleaned and inspected.
For an additional fee many other optional custom add-ons are available for the HDMI upgrade service. RGB, Case cleaning, deep cleaning of game slot using ultrasonic cleaner, backlight logo and more.
- Basic = HDMI Install & basic testing / checkup only. No other mods or custom options included.
- Standard = HDMI Install + Region NTSC-J Game compatibility + Case Cleaning + UltraSonic Game Cart Slot Cleaning + Optional New LED color. All switches, ports and jumper slot is checked and cleaned. Plus Optional RGB amp install available for early NS1XXXXX serial numbers. If you want the optional RGB & new LED please leave notes during checkout.
Download the easy HDMI Quick Start PDF link
HDMI Install Features:
- N64 will output HDMI video, includes custom built in menu.
- Rear of console will have a small custom MiniHDMI port.
- Original N64 multiout will still work after upgrade.
- Optional RGB and HDMI on early NS1 serial numbers.
- Motherboard is tested,cleaned and new thermal pads checked.
- Optional Console shell cleaning and Polish. Case is washed and polished with archival plastic cleaner. Top coated with archival plastic UV blocker. Most small scuffs will be reduced.
- Optional LED Color change available for all Service levels. (Enter your Color in the order notes if Wanted)
- Optional Deep cleaning & adjustment of Game Slot and Expansion Slot. Game slot cleaned in ultrasonic system. Game Slot adjustment for NTSC-J game compatibility.
- Please note: N64 UltraHDMI requires use of a MiniHDMI cable to fit the rear port. You can find MiniHDMI to HDMI cables from many online retailers. View photo for example.
Steps After Ordering my Service:
1 - After your Purchase you will receive the shipping instructions within the order confirmation email. Customer pays shipping fees.
2 - Once received, Console will be upgraded with HDMI.
3 - Console will ship back via priority mail with tracking.
4 - Visit this link for our current up to date turnaround times.
UltraHDMI Details:Download the easy Quick Start PDF link
My life in Gaming (great videos!!) recently revied the N64 with the HDMI upgrade. You can skip to 12:03 to view the HDMI info.