Choose from a set of 7 lamps or purchase them individually. Quantities of 7 is the most common amount needed to restore vintage receivers. These quality lamps can be used for the dial and meters of all the vintage series Marantz receivers. Every Marantz model (and many other brands) can be done with 7 or less lamps (except the 2100 **9 lamps, and the 2120 **10 lamps). These lamps will also work in many vintage Sansui, Kenwood, Yamaha and Sony brand receivers.
Cheaply made hi-fi lamps can overheat and damage or melt internal housings. These LED lamps are brighter, run much cooler, use less electricity an will last a lifetime. LED fuse lamps are made in two colors, sky blue and warm white. They are very easy to install, no modification or soldering needed.
All LED lamps are 100% tested before shipping.
- Popular in vintage stereo equipment from the 70s.
- Choose from Warm White or Cool Blue LED color.
- Replacement for Marantz, Sansui, Kenwood, Yamaha, Sony, and other classic receivers.
- Draws only 23 mA vs. 250 mA, which saves energy.
- LED Lamp runs cooler compared to incandescent bulbs.
- Designed for 8volt drop-in replacement.
- 31mm in length.