Why Upgrade the Atari? This is a simple cost effective method of upgrading your Atari to composite. The original Atari 2600 Jr or 7800 consoles had very poor RF video quality.
- Atari 2600 Jr / 7800 Upgrade Kit (Bare no jacks or wires)
- Atari 2600 Jr / 7800 Upgrade Kit (RCA jacks & Wire included)
Basic Tools You Will Need
- Soldering Iron and Solder
- Wire Cutters/Strippers
- Needle Nose Pliers (optional but helpful)
- Drill with 1/4″ and 1/8″ bit
- Philips Screwdriver
NTSC Instructions are under development and can be found here. This kit will work with international PAL consoles but no instructions are available for PAL at this time.